**ONLY 2 LICENSES AVAILABLE**
A feature-rich, professional media and magazine theme. Max Mag is fully-responsive, retina-ready and Compatible with WooCommerce and bbPress. It also includes a “sticky” menu bar, a slider on each category page, 5 different ad units (including a wallpaper and mobile ad), a drag-and-drop homepage, 16 custom widgets, secondary feature headlines, SEO friendly and so much more!
Responsive Design – Max Mag adjusts its layout based on the device it is being viewed on. This means the theme’s content will be easy to read and easy to navigate whether it is being viewed on a desktop computer, a tablet or a mobile device.
Retina Ready – The theme and its images look sharp and crisp on retina-ready devices!
Slider on Category Pages – No more boring category pages with a list of the most recent posts. Max Mag gives you a slider to display your most recent posts on your category pages!
Post & Page Slideshows -Max Mag utilizes Theia Post Slider to give you dynamic slideshows in your posts and pages. Now, you can increase page views and ad impressions while providing excellent, organized content in a fluid slideshow. The slideshow comes with a set of options that includes the ability to reload the page with each slide to increase ad impressions.
“Sticky” Menu Bar – Max Mag comes with a “sticky” menu bar that will always stay at the top of your device window as you scroll down the page for quick and easy navigation.
5 Different Ad Units – Max Mag takes full advantage of available ad space to give you 5 different ad units, including a rare wallpaper ad! The ad units include a 970×90 leaderboard ad (which can also be used as a 728×90 ad banner), a wallpaper ad
15 Custom Widgets – From a custom carousel widget that displays your content prominently on the homepage to an optional homepage blog layout widget, Max Mag gives you the flexibility and ease of use to display your content the way you want it without altering any code.
Featured Headline – Most major news and magazine sites use shorter “teaser” headlines in their featured content section on the homepage. Max Mag gives you the same option to spruce up your featured items with a custom “teaser” headline.
Complete List of Features
- Compatible with WordPress 4.9+
- SEO Optimized
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Translation-ready (contains .po/.mo files)
- Easy implementation with Google Adsense ads
- WordPress Featured Image support
- WordPress Custom Background support
- WordPress Custom Menu support
- No need for any additional plugins
- Custom Theme Options panel
- Custom CSS section in Theme Options so users will not lose changes to CSS when updates are made
- Built in Google Analytics support
- Custom featured slider options
- Optional homepage blog layout
- Two sidebar options: One for the homepage and one for the rest of the site
- Display as many widgets as you’d like in any of the five different widget areas
- News ticker
- Two navigation areas
- Homepage carousel widget that holds as many articles as you’d like
- Mobile/tablet versions use “swipe” navigation for featured slider and carousel
- Easy logo customization
- Threaded comments
- Ability to turn responsiveness on/off
- Ability to turn Featured Image on posts on/off
- Ability to turn Author Info Box on posts on/off
- Sidebar tabber with recent posts, popular posts and recent comments tabs
- Custom copyright/footer text
- Custom favicon
- In-depth documentation
- And much more!